Natural stone has long been used in building projects; from fireplaces and unique décor inside, to landscaping accents and gorgeous constructions outside. Stone, rocks, boulders, and everything in between create visual feasts that connect us to nature even amid a busy cityscape.
Natural stone and rock are among the most expensive building materials out there. Sourcing real rock from a quarry requires a hefty budget, heavy-weight machinery, and often many experience professionals to install it. Luckily, RicoRock’s artificial rock panels exist, helping home and business owners add that rustic, natural look to their space, without the hefty price tag.
Like all our products, RicoRock Faux Rock Panels are molded from genuine rocks, so the final product is close to natural as possible. These panels add a rough, yet refined, element without requiring heavy, expensive rock. We have five styles available, each with a wide range of sizes and shapes, making it easy to ensure that the final project fits together seamlessly, as it would in nature.
- Fractured Granite series – These high-relief panels mimic granite’s signature look. Available in lightweight GFRC, for exterior and interior projects. Polyurethane panels for interior projects can be special ordered.
- Flat Panel Castings – Primarily used for cave, grottos, and wall veneers, these castings serve as a backdrop for most projects, giving that cave-wall type aesthetic. They can also act as a form for concrete walls.
- Rushmore Panels – Like the Flat Panels, Rushmore Panels make excellent retaining walls and cave interiors. These are visually dynamic, with medium to high relief patterns that add character and depth.
- LP Panels – Natural limestone has always been too soft to use for most building projects. LP Panels make it possible. Molded from limestone formations in the Black Hills of South Dakota and Wyoming, these extra-large, high-relief FRC panels are great for retaining walls.
- FA Panels – On the more basic side, our FA Panels fit in the gaps between waterfall kits, grottos, and more, and help to keep the entire project looking cohesive.
Curious to see these panels in action?
Our versatile Faux Rock Panels can be used in nearly any custom indoor and outdoor projects. We’ve seen our panels in artificial rock caves, grottos, retaining walls, and waterfalls, to more inventive custom projects, like giraffe enclosures, water parks, and even children’s bedrooms. Take a look at a few of our favorite projects below:
- Backyard Oasis Featuring RicoRock Faux Rock Waterfalls & Panels
- Custom Rock Project Using GFRC Panels
- RicoRock Faux Rock Grotto with Custom Panels for Slide
- Could RicoRock be the next great idea for your kid’s room?
- Take a rustic wood stove to the next level with faux-rock panels
- Underground Bowling Alley with RicoRock Faux Rock Panels
- RicoRock’s flat panels make waves internationally
- Giraffes’ new enclosure is complete at Club Westside
- RicoRock Faux Rock Panel Climbing Wall
Interested using RicoRock faux rock panels in your next project?
Contact us today to find out more about RicoRock’s faux rock panels. We’ll help you pick the right RicoRock products for your project. Our team can also connect you with a contractor or dealer in your area who has the expertise and know-how to install RicoRock products.